Due to COVID-19 meetings will be held online via Zoom, September through June on the first Saturday of every month at 2:00 pm.
For questions about Zoom or meetings in general, feel free to contact us.
OCRS Online Zoom Meeting at 2pm PDT
Learn to love the warm, eclectic music of sixteenth-century composer Ludwig Senfl, who survived a hunting accident, job loss, and the Inquisition to become one of the most influential composers of his day.
- Ego ipse
- Im Maien homophonic version
- Im Maien polyphonic version
- Fortuna/ Ich stund
- Lust hab ich
SCRS Online Zoom Meeting at 2pm PDT
From Dawn to Dusk: Sketches of Love, Wine and Dance
Featuring music by Josquin des Prez, Robert Fayrfax, William Cornyshe, Orlando Gibbons, John Playford, Erik Satie and more.
The session will be led by Phil Neuman, assisted by Gayle Neuman and Laura Kuhlman, playing recorders and a variety of other early instruments. The music will be played in real time so you can play along, interspersed with information about the music, composers, and technique advice.
1. "Si j'ay perdu" by Josquin des Prez (print out the score of your choice, SAA or TTB)
2. "I love, loved and loved wolde I be" by Robert Fayrfax
3. "Margot labourez les vignes" by Jean de Castro
4. "Fantasia 3" by Orlando Gibbons
5. "Amour ha pouvoir" by Jacques Arcadelt (print out the score of your choice, SAT or TTB)
6. "The Dawning of the Day" by Thomas Connellan
7. "Consort VII" by William Cornyshe
8. "Croquis & agaceries: Españaña" by Erik Satie (print out the part of your choice)
9. "Country Dance Suite" by John Playford (print out the part of your choice)
10. "Mr. Sandman" by Pat Ballard (print out the score of your choice, SAT or AAB)
SCRS Online Zoom Meeting at 2pm PST